The Rose House - Highland Park - $650 / month, all utilities, weekly maid
Nestled outside of the hustle and bustle of Downtown and Hollywood, but still firmly within the Artistic heart of L.A., the Rose House is conveniently located in the heart of the historic neighborhood/city of Highland Park. Our neighborhood is known for the Highland Park Film Festival and the NELA Art Walk. The Rose house is just one block from the Historic Highland Theatre and the town's many shops, indie restaurants, bars, local businesses, hiking Parks and schools. It is on a super Quiet street for L.A. but the neighborhood (similar to Silver Lake/Echo Park) has a lot going on with a vibrant nightlife. It's just northeast of Downtown Los Angeles. Public train (Gold line), Bus Stop and public parking are all walking distance to this property! The Gold line leads you to Hollywood and all the subway & train lines leading to Long Beach, Santa Monica, Noho and more. Community Garden on our block!
Many of our tenant-members choose to live here not only for the House's comfortability, but for the neighborhood. Highland Park is near to Pasadena, Dodger Stadium, Eagle Rock, Echo Park, Silver Lake, Montecito Heights, Alhambra, China town, and Downtown Los Angeles.
The Rose house is affordably priced at $650 per month. Yes, it is Steel, sturdy Bunk Beds. Please schedule a tour to see how well thought out our Dorm-living operates. Rent includes bathroom paper towels and hand soap, all utilities, dual hi-speed internet and wi-fi Routers, Assigned Fridge and Dry food space, gated property, keyless entry, security cameras, weekly maid service, house manager and property manager! You gotta see this Los Angeles Gem-Location in person!
Before people moved in!
Rose House Bohemian Oasis Lodge Ad Copy:
Everything that is Included:
- Live in House Manager
- Bi- Weekly deep cleaning Maid Service Included! – very clean bathrooms, kitchen and house overall.
- Orkin Pest Control and B.O.L. pest control.
- Fully Furnished
-B.O.L. property manager
- Personal Lockable Large Wardrobe Closet
- All Utilities Included – Water, Gas, Appliances, T.P., paper hand towels in all bathrooms and Kitchen, dish soap, hand soap, dishes and cups, cooking utensils, clean mattresses via mattress encasement cover.
- 2 High Speed WIFI Internet Modems and spectrum Cable TV ENTertainment, Included.
- Month to Month leasing
- Brand new Central A/C - heat Throughout the House
- Keyless Entry on 3 separate entrances
- Safe Neighborhood
- Quiet Los Angeles Corner neighborhood is super Zen-like
- No Credit Check – only criminal background, savings requirements or proof of employment
- Serviced coin Laundry on Site!
- Dedicated parking spots available upon request - $20
Non permitted street parking
- An outdoor Fire-pit
- Outdoor Swing Bench, picnic tables, couches
- HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, Spectrum’s latest Cable Package
- Security cameras in common rooms
- Co-ed Living; individual Girl and Guy Rooms. LGBTQ Friendly!!
- Lots of Great Folks
- 6 Fridges and individual dry food storage with mgmt protocols in place
- 55 inch Smart 4k TV
- Propane BBQ grill & charcoal grill plus an Outdoor Sink
- Outdoor Patio Shade during Hot and front yard Swinging Bench and more space for Sunny days
- Guava Fruit Tree
- Work desks
- Study Room/Podcast Room
- storage for luggage in Basement
- Work Desk in Garage lounge with 12,000 btu A.C.
- Acting Rehearsals in Garage lounge, outside yards or Podcast room
- Music productions with reserved garage time and desk for Computer Music Productions
- Individual mail holders - mail to house. Just like home
- Application is free to fill out. 650 / month rent
- $50 for move in fee
- $300 or 600 is 100% Refundable Deposit w/ 30 days notice between 1st and 5th of each new month. Many people live here for a 3 to 6 months to 1 year or two years.c. Deposit depends on application status.
To Move In/get answers:
*Please Reply with your Name, Phone Number, or email and a Social Media Link/Personal Resume/school you attend via the contact us page. :)
We will contact right away to set up an in person Tour with the House manager. Thank you for your interest!